Job Positions | Accountant
We are looking to recruit an Accountant.
We expect you to be reliable with strong organizational skills.
Key responsibilities include:
· Liaise with clients to collect required documentation and information.
· Recording bookkeeping transactions.
· Perform relevant reconciliations.
· Submission of VAT and other relevant tax forms.
· Knowledge in payroll calculations.
Remuneration and Employee perks, benefits
· Friendly environment of a young team with strong company background.
· Professional development and training opportunities.
· Attractive working hours – Friday afternoons off.
· 13th salary.
· Competitive remuneration package based on skills and experience.
· At least 3 years of relevant working experience in external accounting and/or audit firm.
· Knowledge of Greek and English language.
· LCCI or equivalent for basic accounting knowledge and/or Bachelor’s degree.
· Good knowledge of VIES and VAT regulations.
Information about the selection process
If you'd like to apply for this position, please contact us:
Contact person: Ms. Lefki Ioannou